Free ‘Prepare to Breastfeed’ Workshop
This 90-minute online workshop is ideal for pregnant women due between the months of December 2020 to July 2021. The workshop is tailored for those in their second or third trimester of pregnancy.
You do not require a video or microphone, as you are not required to be seen or to speak at the class. You can ask any questions you have in the live chat and our Midwife Instructor will be delighted to answer any queries you have.
During the workshop, you will receive practical advice on topics such as:
- How Breastfeeding Actually Works
- A Realistic Idea of What to Expect and How You Can Proactively Prepare
- Breastfeeding Myths Debunked
- 4 Baby Academy Expert Recommendations
- Who is Your “Breast Friend”?
- Plus much more!
Saturday 5th December: 9:30am-11am (FULLY BOOKED)
Saturday 5th December: 12pm-1:30pm (FULLY BOOKED)
Saturday 16th January: 9:30am-11am
Saturday 16th January: 12pm-1:30pm
Price: £0 (Free of charge)