Free Prepare to Breastfeed Workshop
This 90-minute online workshop is ideal for pregnant women due between the months of June 2021 to February 2022. The workshop is tailored for those in their second or third trimester of pregnancy.
You do not require a video or microphone, as you are not required to be seen or to speak at the class. You can ask any questions you have in the live chat and our Midwife Instructor will be delighted to answer any queries you have.
During the workshop, you will receive practical advice on topics such as:
• How to tell if your baby is hungry
• Mastering your baby’s latch
• Positions for optimal feeding
• Understanding skin-to-skin
• Antenatal Hand Expressing of milk
• Breastfeeding Myths Debunked
• Plus much more!
Saturday 12th June: 9:30am-11am (FULLY BOOKED)
Saturday 26th June: 9:30am-11am
Saturday 3rd July: 9:30am-11am
Price: £0 (Free of charge)