Free ‘Prepare to Breastfeed’ Workshop
This 90-minute online workshop is ideal for pregnant women due between the months of March to November 2021. The workshop is tailored for those in their second or third trimester of pregnancy.
You do not require a video or microphone, as you are not required to be seen or to speak at the class. You can ask any questions you have in the live chat and our Midwife Instructor will be delighted to answer any queries you have.
During the workshop, you will receive practical advice on topics such as:
• The Secret Benefits of Breastfeeding
• How Breastfeeding Actually Works
• How to tell if your baby is hungry
• Mastering your baby’s latch with CHINS
• Positions for optimal feeding
• Antenatal Hand Expressing of milk
• Breastfeeding Myths Debunked
• Plus much more!
Saturday 6th March: 9:30am-11am (FULLY BOOKED)
Saturday 6th March: 11:30am-1pm (FULLY BOOKED)
Saturday 13th March: 9:30am-11am
Saturday 13th March: 11:30am-1pm
Price: £0 (Free of charge)